Transition House Tour
Our house at 162 Madison is a century house in the Annex area of Toronto. The house is charming, and filled with lovely wood panelling.
What To Expect
- An accessible ramp allows easy entry into the house.
- Shared accommodations: Residents share bedrooms. Generally speaking, three people to a room. Each resident has a footlocker for their belongings.
- On the first floor is our living room, dining room, kitchen, accessible bathroom and one bedroom.
- The second and third floors have 5 bedrooms in total, and 3 bathrooms with showers.
- The basement has a recreation room (also with a tv) and a large laundry area.
- In the nice weather, we have a lovely backyard with picnic tables. The back deck is also a smoking area, as smoking is prohibited in the house.